You've got a vision? I've got the strategy.
You are a rock star in your industry. So, why aren't you selling like one?
Not everyone these days has the guts to start her own business. I can see it now. I bet you walked into the entrepreneur scene like a freshly-washed high schooler on her first day of senior year, wearing the best. outfit. ever. AND you pulled up riding on the back of Chris Evans's motorcycle.
Wait, no. You were driving your own motorcycle alongside Chris Evans's, and when you pulled into the school parking lot, in front of all your slack-jawed classmates the handsome Captain America star shouted, almost desperately, "call me?" All you did was half-turn, wink, and bust through the front doors like you owned the place.YEAH. That's more like it.
Now, your onlookers have NO IDEA how much work went into securing those kick-ass jeans you're wearing (yes, I'm still rolling with this metaphor), or how long it took you to build that custom cafe racer with your bare hands, or how many times you had to fight off Avengers fans during your dinner date last night, but it's fine.
YOU KNOW how much blood, sweat, and tears went into creating your reality. And that hard work just earned you a seat at the cool kids table. Or, at any table you damn well please.
My point? You rock. (Seriously, you should be giving yourself WAY more credit right now.)
You are one-of-a-kind. You're an expert.
You've got something people need.
You might've developed an awesome product. Or maybe you're offering stellar services. You've hustled hard and your current clients LOVE what you're bringing to the table.
But, you likely can't shake the feeling that you're made for more than this small town. You're ready for the proverbial big city! New adventures. Louder engines. More super heroes. Colorful dancin' shoes. Whatever you're into. In the successful place you're envisioning, there are no limits.
You are a boss lady who's ready to:
reach more of your ideal Clients,
make more money,
Stress Less, and
You deserve to see your biggest business goals become a reality.
But, do you ever feel that--despite all your hard work--you're just not getting the results you want?
You're not the only one. But there is a solution.
MARKETING ISN'T JUST A POPULARITY CONTEST.
Sure. Being the most popular business on the interwebs would be a beautiful thing, but there's more to marketing than just racking up likes, shares, website traffic, and clicks.
A Content MARKETING Strategy HAS THE POWER TO MAKE OR BREAK YOUR BOTTOM LINE.
Getting noticed is great. Getting more of the RIGHT people to notice (and take ACTION) is crucial if you want to convert window shoppers into paying customers.
"But, how do I know if I need a creative content strategist?"
If you have ever thought to yourself...
People are coming to my website, but they aren't buying anything.
I know I should be more active on Facebook--I just don't have anything good to say.
There's just too much competition and noise out there. I'll never get noticed online.
Does SEO really matter?
I barely have time to eat lunch today, let alone create my own editorial calendar.
I'd love to double my email list, but I don't know where to start.
I've got all this stuff-- graphics, emails, social media posts, squeeze pages, subscriptions to so many automation programs that I lost count. But how does it all fit into the bigger picture?
...then the answer is "HECK YES."
Here's how I will Help:
Let's hack your current marketing strategy.
- Get a clear perspective. We'll go back to the drawing board and start by identify what processes aren't working, where you can save time & resources, and pinpoint where to best find your ideal clients.
- Charge into action confident that you have a clear, organized game plan. You do what you do best, and I'll handle the rest. Like pistons and valves in an engine, each piece of content related to your business has it's purpose (and re-purpose), and I'll make sure everything runs like a well-oiled machine.
- Rock your creative content. I'll guide you and your team from fledgling idea to polished publication. We'll keep our eyes on the prize as we established organized systems, and launch purposeful email sequences, blog series, video campaigns, etc. that your audience will love. Then watch the sales roll in.
- Spice up your social media feeds. You'll get a custom, data-driven, targeted, social media strategy so you can start generating hot leads and close more sales.
- Spit shine your brand. I'll make your brand impossible to ignore: appealing, cohesive, eye-catching, and consistent.